These are the best homemade fries ever. People will be asking for them over and over again, and they’re so simple that you’ll make them every time.
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the potatoes into thin fries. About 1/4 inch.
- Lay potatoes out on parchment paper. They can be touching and as close together as you can get them.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil over each row of potatoes.
- Thoroughly salt and pepper.
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes.