This is one of the first meals I learned how to make. It is so wonderfully delicious, that this is all we would make for dinner when we made this. Probably the most fun part about making this for others is when they ask, “what’s the sauce?” Nobody is expecting to hear that it’s mayonnaise. It’s super simple and keeps your house cool during the summer.
- 1 16 oz bag of swirly pasta
- 2 5 oz cans of tuna
- ¾ - 1 C mayonnaise
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 carrots, shredded or diced
- salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl (it needs to be pretty big), combine tuna and mayonnaise until almost soupy.
- Add cucumber, tomatoes, and carrots. Mix.
- When pasta is done cooking, rinse with cold water, until there is no more heat in the pasta. Add to the tuna mixture.
- It takes quite a bit of salt to cover everything, so don't be shy. Add pepper. Mix.